Sunday, September 2, 2007

Fall Shopping Spree and Anthropologie!!!

I love Anthropologie...love, love, love. I also love fall clothes. Well, my season has arrived (and need I remind you of the title of my blog?)...I absolutely must have these cardigans. The charcoal Blossom House Cardigan, by Sweet Sparrow, is just too sweet (and possibly my favorite of the two). Though a favorite is hard to pick here because the green Wildflower Cardigan, by Sleeping on Snow, is equally as beautiful.

Both are $128 at Anthropologie


Okay, one more cardigan from Anthropologie...It is fun, it is funky, it is cute, and it is quirky (in other words, it is perfect for me =P). The cropped "cardi" in marmalade (the color name in itself makes drool worthy), by Charley & Robin, definitely has my name on it!

$88 at Anthropologie


Now, since I'm on an Anthro kick I think I'll continue my imaginary shopping spree...


So sweet this is a must (notice a theme here?)...Magnolia Cowlneck by RicRac

$68 at Anthropologie


I'm feeling blue daba di daba die daba di daba...

On the left - Guest of Honor Pullover by Mermaid.
$58 at Anthropologie

And on the right - Beck-and-call Tee by Ella Moss.
$78 at Anthropologie


Soft and romantic...Spice Jar Blouse by Bell...At this price I won't even wear it in my dreams, but I can look...right? Oooo pretty...

$248 at Anthropologie

Moving on...

I'll take one in each color...Poppyfield Tee by Porridge.

$78 at Anthropologie

Perfect for a cool fall day...Catch-A-Chill Pullover by LA Made.

$48 at Anthropologie


Herringbone stripes fade from charcoal to pale dove and back again, accented by gleaming gold buttons. If I was cool I would wear these pants.

$188 at Anthropologie

No comments: